Have your teeth become yellow or stained? If you want a whiter smile, you are not alone. Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental service. For the convenience of our patients, Dr. John A. Johnson Jr. provides both in-office and take-home teeth whitening in Bryan, Texas.
Surface and internal staining can be caused by:
– The accumulation of tartar and plaque deposits
– Tobacco use
– Drinking coffee, tea, dark sodas, or red wine
– Eating foods with dark pigments, like cherries and blueberries
– The aging process
– Injury to the teeth
Professional teeth whitening can correct these varying forms of discoloration. If you are undecided about having a whitening treatment performed, be aware that teeth whitening can:
– Help you make a great first impression
– Boost your self-esteem and confidence
– Provide you with a younger appearance
– Reverse years of yellowing and staining
We invite you to contact Johnson Dentistry at 979-774-7500 today to learn more and to set up an appointment. Our dentist is happy to determine if you are a candidate for teeth whitening and to advise you on which whitening treatment is best for you.