Are your teeth at an augmented risk for tooth decay and cavities? There are many influences that can cause your teeth to fall into harm’s grasp when it comes to oral ailments. Luckily, dental sealants can guard your teeth for many years to come.
Focus your oral health care on dental sealants. Save your smile with dental sealants and these important facts:
– Characteristically, dental sealants can last over a decade and lower the risk for tooth decay by as much as 80%.
– Dental sealants are safe for children, and it is recommended to consider having them done for a child’s molars when they begin to grow in around the age of 6.
– Dental sealants can be placed directly on affected areas of your smile to improve your oral health without concealing any teeth.
– Children that have sealants are over 3 times less likely to suffer from cavities.
– Dental sealants can be tailored to be clear in order to keep your wonderful smile looking as visually impressive as ever.
Always make time in your life to visit your dentist at Johnson Dentistry for dental sealants, and if necessary, to book an appointment with Dr. John A. Johnson Jr. for a detailed exam of your oral health. You can reach our dentist office in Bryan, Texas, by calling us at 979-774-7500. We look forward to speaking with you soon!